Cancellation of Orders
- Items can be returned to us on the premise that for any Trading Card products (which includes Sealed Booster boxes and single Trading Cards for example), they are undamaged, unopened, and therefore in the original state they were received. If that is the case, the statutory 14-day terms will apply. This is due to the volatility in the TCG Singles market.
- For accessories or any non-Trading Card products, this date range will increase to 30-day terms.
- Fair use applies; customers may return up to 6 items under this policy. Otherwise, 14-day terms will automatically apply. Maximum limit per customer per lifetime of returns under this policy is £150 (inc VAT).
- If you exceed the limit, we reserve the right to refuse the return. Each return will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis and as a result, if we do accept a return on an exceeded limit, that does not mean the next case will have the same result.
- Fair use also includes but is not limited to one use per household/address. This policy only applies to consumers and not to customers purchasing items for resale.
- We also reserve the right not to honour this policy if we feel it is being manipulated. Sole interpretation of said manipulation to rest with Tier Zero Games. You agree that this is fair and reasonable when returning goods under this provision. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Customers will be required to cover the postage costs, and to ensure the item is returned to us in the same state and condition that it was received. If the item does not meet the above requirements, then the return may not be accepted. If the return is due to the fault of us, then return postage will be covered by us.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as possible once the return has been delivered to us and has met the requirements mentioned above.
- To initiate a product/order return, you will need to head to the order page for your order and follow the steps from there. Once the return has been requested, it will be managed by a member of our team, and you will then receive communications as to whether your request has been accepted or declined. The communication you receive will inform you of next steps from that point.
- If the item you have received is faulty or damaged, please inform us within 14 days of receiving the order. We’ll then take this on a case-by-case basis and do our best to get to a solution as quickly as possible for you. We reserve the right to refuse complaints on items placed after this 14-day period.
- If the contents of a booster box/pack have been damaged due to manufacturer's error (for example, poor print quality/glued together), we recommend contacting the game’s manufacturer for replacements.
Cancellation of Pre-Orders
- You may cancel a pre-order item for a full refund up until the order has been shipped – pre-order items will be shipped the day before release date, or release day itself. If we have reduced the price of a pre-order product, we can offer you a refund in the form of store credit, or a refund to the payment method you chose for the order.